POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Best place to find free models? : Best place to find free models? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Best place to find free models?
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 11 Jul 2001 13:42:18
Message: <3b4c8ffa@news.povray.org>
I'm currently in search primarily for a skeleton model - I'm not really
interested in being able to do much with it, just be able to place it.  I've
seen one in a post a few weeks ago (but can't find it) and looked around
Ken's linked but not found any.  Any ideas?  Is there a definitive place I
can go to find free models?

Secondly can anybody give me any tips on creating the best landscapes (I'm
using heightfields)?  Should I save the greyscale images as 24bit or 32bit?
Thanks

Peter Cracknell